Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Connector Type:||E2000||Attenuator Range:||1dB~30dB|
|Attenuator Type:||Male To Female Type||Body Material:||Plastic|
|Wave Length:||1310, 1490, 1550, 1620nm||Return Loss:||55dB For UPC, 65db For APC|
|Polarization Dependent Loss:||Less Than 0.1dB||P/N:||KCO-E2K-attenuator-**dB|
Female to Make E 2000 3dB 5dB Attenuator / E2K UPC Fibra Optica Attenuator / Plug-in Fixed Attenuator
- We supply various kinds of fiber attenuators, including LC, SC, and ST, FC, MU, MPO, E2000 and Variable fiber optic attenuators.
- An optical attenuator uses a segment of attenuating fiber interposed in the optical path.
- The attenuating fiber is produced by using a solution doping technique to introduce transition or rare earth elements into the fiber's core.
- The dopant reduces the transmission of the fiber.
- The degree of attenuation depends upon the material used as the dopant, the dopant level, and the length of the attenuation segment.
- In a specific embodiment, an optical attenuator is provided having a first and second signal carrying optical fibers and an attenuating fiber segment, each of which has a core, a cladding substantially coaxial with the core, and a substantially planar end face. The attenuating fiber segment is fusion spliced between the first and second signal carrying optical fibers.
- In a second embodiment a portion of the cladding of the attenuating fiber is chemically etched.
- E2000 fiber optic attenuator includes E2000 single mode female to female fiber optic attenuator from 1dB to 30dB
- Use to connect E2000 fiber optic pigtail or patch cables to reduce the power of signal at a certain attenuation.
- E2000 fiber optic attenuator is a passive device used to reduce the amplitude of a light signal without significantly changing the wave form itself.
- This is often a requirement in Dense Wave Division Multiplexing(DWDM) and Erbium Doped Fiber Amplifier (EDFA) applications where the receiver can’t accept the signal generated from a high-power light source.
- Dense Wave Division Multiplexers (DWDM).
- Erbium Doped Fiber Amplifiers (EDFA).
- Fiber optic communication systems.
- Overpowered fiber optic systems.
- Fiber optic CATV.
- Fiber optic test.
- High precision.
- Good stability.
- Easy to operate.
- Small size and bulk.
- Wavelength independence.
- Data Center Infrastructure.
- High-power light source durability.
- Storage Area Network and Fiber Channel.
- Attenuation levels ranging from 1dB to 25dB.
- Based on IEC/Telcordia Bell GR-326-Core Tested.
|Tolerance for 1~5 dB Attenuation||± 0.5||dB|
|Tolerance for 6~30 dB Attenuation||± 10||%|
|Return Loss||> 65||dB|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to +80||C|
|Polarization Dependent Loss||≤ 0.1||dB|
|Mating Durability||≥ 1000||cycle|
|Connector Gender||Fiexd Male to Female|