Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Connector:||MPO||Fiber:||MM, OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4, OM5|
|Cover:||PVC, LSZH||Insertion Loss:||0.2dB|
|Return Loss:||55dB||Diameter:||2.0mm, 3.0mm|
|Length:||1, 3, 5, 7, 10, 15, 20, ...||Core:||9/125|
|Fiber Count:||8fibers, 12 Fibers, 24 Fibers||Color:||Pink, Violet, Customized|
MPO MTP Patch Cord 16core OM3-300 50/125 40G 100G For Fiber Optic Data Center
- Kocent Optec Limited a leading company in developing and manufacturing advanced fiber optic MPO/MTP Patch Cable.
- We provide OEM/ODM service with all type length of MPO/MTP patch cable.
- Our MPO/MTP patch cable are available in Single mode G652D, G657A, G657B and Multimode ( OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4, and OM5).
- Connector side A can be MPO/MTP and other side can use other type of connector such as LC, FC, ST, SC, E2000, MU, DIN, MTRJ, ...
- We supply full set of MODF and MPO rack mount patch panel for Data Center.
- And also supply a series of MPO Patch cable that come with outdoor water-proof connector such as: ODVA, Fullaxs, PDC, PDLC, H connector, ....
- The cable length belongs to a custom product.
- Contact with our sales team to get more infomation about these products
- MPO/MTP ribbon and trunk mulitcore cable assemblies facilitate rapid deployment of high density backbone cabling in data centers and other high fiber environment, reducing network in stallation or reconfiguration time and cost.
- MTP/MPO are used to interconnect cassettes, panels, or fan outs, it offered in fiber typs in standard 8core, 12core, 16core, 24core, 48 cores and also 72core, 96 cores versions using a compact and rugged microcables structre.
- The compact cable optimize cableway use and improve airflow.
- These MPO/MTP cable are build with the highest quality components.
- Low loss elite versions are offered, featuring low insertion loww for demanding high speed networks where power budgets are critical.
- MTP/MPO fiber patch cables allow high-density connections between network equipment in telecommunication rooms.
- They use a simple push-pull latching mechanism for easy and intuitive insertion and removal.
- The MTP/MPO connector is approximately the same size of a SC connector but since it can accommodate 8 fibers,12 fibers, 16fibers and 24 fibers.
- It provides up to 8, 12, 16, 24 times the density, thereby offering savings in circuit card and rack space.
- High density cable
- Optimized performance
- With 8-fibers, 12-fiber, 16-fiber and 24-fiber MPO/MTO connector standard
- Available in OS1/2, OM2, OM3 and OM4
- Interface polished type has PC, UPC and APC
- Support use in attaching directly to 40/100G transceivers
- 100% factory tested, with test results included for each assembly
- Ulitize MPO/MTP connectors
- Factory terminated
- Compliant to directive 200/95/EC(RoHS)
- Test Equipment,
- Premise installations,
- Active device termination,
- Passive fiber optic system,
- Data Processing networks,
- Telecommunication networks,
- Local Area Networks(LANs),
- Wide Area Networks(WANs),
- FTTx (FTTH, FTTO, FTTB, FTTA, ...).
|Single Mode||Single Mode||Multi Mode|
|(APC Polish)||(UPC Polish)||(PC Polish)|
|Fiber Count||8,12,24 etc.||8,12,24 etc.||8,12,24 etc.|
|Fiber Type||G652D,G657A1 etc.||G652D,G657A1 etc.||OM1,OM2,OM3 etc.|
|Maximum Insertion Loss||Elite||Standard||Elite||Standard||Elite||Standard|
|Low Loss||Low Loss||Low Loss|
|≤0.35 dB||≤0.75dB||≤0.35 dB||≤0.75dB||≤0.35 dB||≤0.60dB|
|Return Loss||≥60 dB||≥60 dB||NA|
|Durability||≥500 times||≥500 times||≥500 times|
|Operating Temperature||-40℃ ~ +80℃||-40℃ ~ +80℃||-40℃ ~ +80℃|