Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Connector:||MPO||Fiber:||MM, OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4, OM5|
|Cover:||PVC, LSZH||Insertion Loss:||0.2dB|
|Return Loss:||55dB||Diameter:||2.0mm, 3.0mm|
|Length:||1, 3, 5, 7, 10, 15, 20, ...||Core:||9/125|
|Fiber Count:||8fibers, 12 Fibers, 24 Fibers||Color:||Pink, Violet, Customized|
breakout fiber optic cable,
fiber optic breakout cable
Elite MPO-16*FC/UPC High Density Patch Cable OM4 50/125 Aqua Pink LSZH
- MTP/MPO harness cable, also called MTP/MPO breakout cable or MTP/MPO fan-out cable, is a fiber optic cable terminated with MTP/MPO connectors on one end and MTP/ MPO/ LC/ FC/ SC/ ST/ MTRJ connectors (generally MTP to LC) on the other end. The main cable is usually 3.0mm LSZH Round cable, breakout 2.0mm cable. Female and Male MPO/MTP Connector is available and Male type connector has pins.
- All our MPO/MTP fiber patch cable is compliant to IEC-61754-7 and TIA-604-5(FOCIS-5) Standard. We can do Standard type and Elite type both. For the jacket cable we can do 3.0mm round cable also can be flat jacketed ribbon cable or bare ribbon MTP cables. We can offer Single mode and Multimode MTP fiber optical patch cables, custom design MTP fiber optic cable assemblies, Single mode, Multimode OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4, OM5. Available in 8 cores, 12cores, 16cores, 24cores, 48cores MTP/MPO patch cables.
- MTP/MPO harness cable are designed for high density applications requiring high performance and speedy installation. Harness cables provide a transition from multi-fibers cables to individual fibers or duplex connectors.
- The MTP/MPO harness cables are terminated with MTP/MPO connectors on one end and standard LC/FC/SC/ST/MTRJ connectors (generally MTP to LC) on the other end. Therefore, they can meet a variety of fiber cabling requirements.
What is a MPO connector?
- MPO (Multi-fiber Push On) is a type of optical connector that has been the primary multiple fiber connector for high-speed telecom and data communications networks. It has been standardized within the IEC 61754-7 and TIA 604-5.
- MPO connectors increase your data capacity with a highly efficient use of space. But users have faced challenges such as extra complexities and time required for testing and troubleshooting multi-fiber networks.
- While MPO connectors have many benefits and advantages over typical single fiber connectors, there are also differences that introduce new challenges for technicians. This resource page provides an overview of the essential information technicians must understand when testing MPO connectors.
- This connector and cabling system first supported telecommunications systems especially in the Central and Branch offices. Later it became the primary connectivity used in HPC or high-performance computing labs and enterprise datacenters.
- The MPO connector family has evolved to support a wider range of applications and system packaging requirements.
- Originally a single row 12-fiber connector, there are now 8 and 16 single row fiber types that can be stacked together to form 24, 36 and 72 fiber connectors using multiple precision ferrules. However, the wider row and stacked ferrules have had insertion loss and reflection issues due to the difficulty of holding alignment tolerances on the outer fibers versus the center fibers.
- High density cable
- Optimized performance
- Interface polished type has PC, UPC and APC
- Available in OS1/2, OM1, OM2, OM3 and OM4, OM5
- With 8-fibers, 12-fiber, 16-fiber and 24-fiber MPO/MTO connector standard
- Support use in attaching directly to 40/100G transceivers
- Factory terminated
- 100% factory tested, with test results included for each assembly
- Ulitize MPO/MTP connectors
- Compliant to directive 200/95/EC(RoHS)
Advantages & Applications
- Factory-pre-terminated and certified giving maximum optical performance.
- Each cable is 100% tested for low insertion loss and back reflection
- Cables are ready for deployment on arrival
- Installed with protection & pulling sleeves for crush-resistance
- Useful For Applications In
+ Data Center Interconnec
+ Head-end termination to a fiber "backbone"
+ Termination of fiber rack systems
+ High-Density Cross Connect
+ Telecommunication Networks
+ Broadband/CATV Networks/LAN/WAN
+ Test Labs
|Single Mode||Single Mode||Multi Mode|
|(APC Polish)||(UPC Polish)||(PC Polish)|
|Fiber Count||8,12,24 etc.||8,12,24 etc.||8,12,24 etc.|
|Fiber Type||G652D,G657A1 etc.||G652D,G657A1 etc.||OM1,OM2,OM3 etc.|
|Maximum Insertion Loss||Elite||Standard||Elite||Standard||Elite||Standard|
|Low Loss||Low Loss||Low Loss|
|≤0.35 dB||≤0.75dB||≤0.35 dB||≤0.75dB||≤0.35 dB||≤0.60dB|
|Return Loss||≥60 dB||≥60 dB||NA|
|Durability||≥500 times||≥500 times||≥500 times|
|Operating Temperature||-40℃ ~ +80℃||-40℃ ~ +80℃||-40℃ ~ +80℃|
Contact Person: MaryLinh