Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Connector:||MPO||Fiber:||MM, OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4, OM5|
|Cover:||PVC, LSZH||Insertion Loss:||0.2dB|
|Return Loss:||55dB||Diameter:||2.0mm, 3.0mm|
|Length:||1, 3, 5, 7, 10, 15, 20, ...||P/N:||KCO-LB-MPO-OM3-08|
|Fiber Count:||8fibers, 12 Fibers, 24 Fibers||Color:||Pink, Violet, Customized|
LSZH Multimode Patch Cord,
MPO MTP Optical Patch Cord
MPO MTP OM3 Fiber Optic Loop Back Attenuator 0.3m 0.15m 8fo 12fo
- MTP Loopback modules are used widely within testing environment especially within parallel optics 40/100G networks.
- Devices allow verification and testing of transceivers featuring MTP interface – 40GBASE-SR4 QSFP+ or 100GBASE-SR4 devices.
- Loopbacks are built to link Transmitter (TX) and Receivers (RX) positions of MTP transceivers interfaces.
- MTP loopbacks can facilitate and speed up IL testing of optical networks segments by connecting them to MTP trunks/patch leads.
|Fiber Type||OS2, OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4|
What is a MPO connector?
- MPO (Multi-fiber Push On) is a type of optical connector that has been the primary multiple fiber connector for high-speed telecom and data communications networks. It has been standardized within the IEC 61754-7 and TIA 604-5.
- This connector and cabling system first supported telecommunications systems especially in the Central and Branch offices. Later it became the primary connectivity used in HPC or high-performance computing labs and enterprise datacenters.
- The MPO connector family has evolved to support a wider range of applications and system packaging requirements.
- MPO connectors increase your data capacity with a highly efficient use of space. But users have faced challenges such as extra complexities and time required for testing and troubleshooting multi-fiber networks.
- While MPO connectors have many benefits and advantages over typical single fiber connectors, there are also differences that introduce new challenges for technicians. This resource page provides an overview of the essential information technicians must understand when testing MPO connectors.
- Originally a single row 12-fiber connector, there are now 8 and 16 single row fiber types that can be stacked together to form 24, 36 and 72 fiber connectors using multiple precision ferrules. However, the wider row and stacked ferrules have had insertion loss and reflection issues due to the difficulty of holding alignment tolerances on the outer fibers versus the center fibers.
- High density cable
- Optimized performance
- Interface polished type has PC, UPC and APC
- Available in OS1/2, OM1, OM2, OM3 and OM4, OM5
- With 8-fibers, 12-fiber, 16-fiber and 24-fiber MPO/MTO connector standard
- Support use in attaching directly to 40/100G transceivers
- 100% factory tested, with test results included for each assembly
- Ulitize MPO/MTP connectors
- Factory terminated
- Compliant to directive 200/95/EC(RoHS)
- Data Center,
- Test Equipment,
- Premise installations,
- Active device termination,
- Passive fiber optic system,
- Data Processing networks,
- Telecommunication networks,
- Local Area Networks(LANs),
- Wide Area Networks(WANs),
- FTTx (FTTH, FTTO, FTTB, FTTA, ...).