Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Connector:||MPO||Fiber:||MM, OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4, OM5|
|Cover:||PVC, LSZH||Insertion Loss:||0.2dB|
|Return Loss:||55dB||Diameter:||2.0mm, 3.0mm|
|Length:||1, 3, 5, 7, 10, 15, 20, ...||P/N:||KCO-LB-MPOA-G657A1-24|
|Fiber Count:||8fibers, 12 Fibers, 24 Fibers||Color:||Pink, Violet, Customized|
G657A Loop Back Patch Cord,
MPO APC Patch Cord
Single Mode G657A1 MPO/APC Loop Back Module MTP/APC Loop Back Patch Cord 24fo
- MPO Fiber Patch Cord are terminated with MPO connector on both end.
- MPO patch cord is a kind of high density cable assemblies which is generally use in three areas.
+ The Data Center application with high dense degree environment
+ The optical fiber to the building
+ The internal connector application in fiber equipment.
- MPO MTP Loopback modules are used widely within testing environment especially within parallel optics 40/100G networks.
- Devices allow verification and testing of transceivers featuring MTP interface – 40GBASE-SR4 QSFP+ or 100GBASE-SR4 devices.
- MPO MTP Loopbacks are built to link Transmitter (TX) and Receivers (RX) positions of MTP transceivers interfaces.
- MPO MTP loopbacks can facilitate and speed up IL testing of optical networks segments by connecting them to MTP trunks/patch leads.
|Fiber Type||OS2, OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4|
- Available in a wide variety of wiring configurations and fiber types
- All loopbacks meet TIA/EIA and IEC intermateability standards
- 8 , 12,16 and 24 Fiber available
- Easy Installation/Removal,available with or without Pull tabs
- Compact and portable with lanyard feature
MPO Product Catalog:
1/ MPO/MTP Trunk Cable
2/ MPO/MTP Harnesses Cables
3/ MPO/MTP Fan out 0.9mm Patch Cords
4/ IP-Series MPO/MTP Assembly
5/ High Density Patch Cords
6/ MPO/MTP Loopback
7/ MT Patch Cords
8/ MPO/MTP Cassettes
9/ MPO/MTP Fiber Optic Patch Panel
- Data Center,
- Test Equipment,
- Premise installations,
- Active device termination,
- Passive fiber optic system,
- Data Processing networks,
- Telecommunication networks,
- Local Area Networks(LANs),
- Wide Area Networks(WANs),
- FTTx (FTTH, FTTO, FTTB, FTTA, ...).