Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Connector Type:||LC/APC||Attenuator Range:||1~30dB|
|Attenuator Type:||Male To Female Type||Body Material:||Plastic, Metal|
|Wave Length:||1310, 1490, 1550, 1620nm||Return Loss:||55dB For UPC, 65db For APC|
|Polarization Dependent Loss:||Less Than 0.1dB||Maximum Optical Input Power:||1000mW|
2DB 3dB 5dB 30dB Fiber Optic Attenuation LC / APC Single Mode Fixed Adjustment
- Model Number: Fixed type LC/APC
- Mode: Single mode
- Model Name: Male to female
- Material: Plastic
- Dusty cap color: Blue
- Attenuation range: 1-30 dB
Fiber optic attenuator descriptions:
- Fiber optic attenuator is a device used to reduce the power level of an optical signal, either in free space or in an optical fiber.
- The basic types of optical attenuators are fixed, step-wise variable, and continuously variable.
- Fixed optical attenuators used in fiber optic systems may use a variety of principles for their functioning.
- Preferred attenuators use either doped fibers, or mis-aligned splices, since both of these are reliable and inexpensive. Inline style attenuators are incorporated into patch cables.
- The alternative build out style attenuator is a small male-female adapter that can be added on to other cables.
- The fiber optic attenuators can be used on a more permanent basis in order to match the signal with a transmitter and receiver's specific power levels.
- Commonly used attenuation range is from 1dB to 30dB.
- High precision.
- Good stability.
- Small size and bulk.
- Easy to operate.
- Based on IEC/Telcordia Bell GR-326-Core Tested
- Metal ion doped fiber
- High-power light source durability
- Wavelength independence
- Attenuation levels ranging from 1dB to 25dB
- 1310nm, 1550nm and 1310/1550nm dual wave lengths
- Erbium Doped Fiber Amplifiers (EDFA)
- Dense Wave Division Multiplexers (DWDM)
- Overpowered fiber optic systems
- Fiber optic communication systems.
- Fiber optic CATV
- Fiber optic test
|Return Loss||UPC >55dB|
|Attenuation Accuracy||1 ~ 7 dB ±0.5dB|
|8 ~ 12 dB ±0.7dB|
|13 ~ 17 dB ±1.0dB|
|18 ~ 25 dB ±1.3dB|
|Maximum Optical Input Power||1000mW|
|Polarization Dependent Loss||≤0.1dB|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40°C to 75°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-40°C to 85°C|
|Attenuation Value||1dB ~ 30dB|
|Operating Wavelength||1240~1620nm (Dual 1310/1550nm)|
|SC||Single mode||UPC||Adapter (female to female)||1310nm||Adjustable|
|FC||APC||Male to female||1550nm||Fixed|
|ST||Multimode||PC||In line (with patch cord)||1310/1550nm||1dB|
If you want to display your own brand LOGO on the goods such as cable, package bag, label or any where. It is no any problem. Our OEM and ODM service is always ready to do it.
According to Stardard Export Packing.
Carton box, wooden box, wooden pallet.
- International express such as UPS, TNT, DHL, etc
- Internatioal air: CA, AA, EA, etc
- By sea