Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Connector 1:||MPO, MTP||Connector 2:||FC/UPC Single Mode|
|Fiber:||12 Fibers||Wave Length:||1260~1650nm|
|Length:||1m, 1.5m||Cover:||PVC, LSZH, OFNR, OFNP, Plenum|
breakout fiber optic cable,
fiber optic breakout cable
CATV 100G MTP MPO Fiber Breakout Cable to 12 FC UPC Active Device Termination
About MTP/MPO fiber breakout cable:
- MPO/MTP OM3 3.0mm fiber optic breakout cables
- MPO/MTP-LC fiber optic harness patch cables
- MTP is the high dense degree of optical fiber pre-connect system,which is generally use in three areas.
- The Data Center application with high dense degree environment
- The optical fiber to the building
- The internal connector application in fiber equipment.
MTP/MPO fiber breakout cable descriptions:
MTP/MPO harness cable, also called MTP/MPO breakout cable or MTP/MPO fan-out cable, is a fiber optic cable terminated with MTP/MPO connectors on one end and MTP/MPO/LC/FC/SC/ST/MTRJ connectors (generally MTP to LC) on the other end. The main cable is usually 3.0mm LSZH Round cable, breakout 2.0mm cable. Female and Male MPO/MTP Connector is available and Male type connector has pins. All MPO/MTP Connectors we use USConec Brand. All Kocentoptec's MPO/MTP fiber patch cable is compliant to IEC-61754-7 and TIA-604-5(FOCIS-5) Standard. We can do Standard type and Elite type both. For the jacket cable we can do 3.0mm round cable also can be flat jacketed ribbon cable or bare ribbon MTP cables. We can offer Single mode and Multimode MTP fiber optical patch cables, custom design MTP fiber optic cable assemblies, 9/125, 50/125, 62.5/125, SM, MM, Simplex, Duplex, 12core MTP/MPO patch cables, 24core MTP/MPO patch cables, 48core MTP/MPO patch cables all is available.
MTP/MPO harness cables are designed for high density applications requiring high performance and speedy installation. Harness cables provide a transition from multi-fibers cables to individual fibers or duplex connectors. The MTP/MPO harness cables are terminated with MTP/MPO connectors on one end and standard LC/FC/SC/ST/MTRJ connectors (generally MTP to LC) on the other end. Therefore, they can meet a variety of fiber cabling requirements.
MTP/MPO fiber breakout cable Features:
- Single mode and multi mode (flat) APC (catercorner 8 degree angled) are available
- High fiber density (maximum 24 fibers for Multimode)
- Fiber in single connector: 4, 8, 12, 24
- Insert/Pull latching connector
- High reflection loss with APC
- Comply with Telcordia GR-1435-CORE specification and Rosh standard
MTP/MPO fiber breakout cable Applications:
- FTTH, CATV, LAN, MAN, WAN, Test & Measurement
- Video transmission, Data transmission
- Active Device Termination
- Premise Installations
- Telecommunication and Data processing Networks
- Industrial, medical & military
- Systems Integration for Long Haul, Metro and Access Network
MTP/MPO fiber breakout cable profuct pictures:
MTP/MPO Connector Specifications:
|Type||Single Mode||Single Mode||Multi Mode|
|(APC Polish)||(UPC Polish)||(PC Polish)|
|Fiber Count||8,12,24 etc.||8,12,24 etc.||8,12,24 etc.|
|Fiber Type||G652D,G657A1 etc.||G652D,G657A1 etc.||OM1,OM2,OM3 etc.|
|Max. Insertion Loss||Elite||Standard||Elite||Standard||Elite||Standard|
|Low Loss||Low Loss||Low Loss|
|≤0.35 dB||≤0.75dB||≤0.35 dB||≤0.75dB||≤0.35 dB||≤0.60dB|
|Return Loss||≥60 dB||≥60 dB||NA|
|Durability||≥500 times||≥500 times||≥500 times|
|Insert-pull test||1000 times＜0.5 dB|
① ② ③ ④ ⑤ ⑥
①Connector type: FC, SC, LC, ST, MTRJ, MU, E2000, MPO, DIN, D4, SMA
②Ferrule End-face: PC, UPC, APC
③Core Type: Single-mode (SM: 9/125um), Multimode (MM: 50/125um or 62.5/125um)
④Fiber Quantity: 4 core, 8 core, 12 core, 24 core
⑤Cable Length: 1, 2, 3 meter or customized
⑥ Cable type: PVC, LSZH, OM3, OFNR, OFNP, Plenum
If you want to display your own brand LOGO on the goods such as cable, package bag, label or any where. It is no any problem. Our OEM and ODM service is always ready to do it.
According to Stardard Export Packing.
Carton box, wooden box, wooden pallet.
- International express such as UPS, TNT, DHL, etc
- Internatioal air: CA, AA, EA, etc
- By sea
Contact Person: MaryLinh