Fiber Optic Splitter
Fiber Optic Patch Cord
Fiber Optic Fast Connector
Wavelength Division Multiplexer
Fiber Optic Splice Closure
Fiber Optic Terminal Box
MPO MTP Patch Cord
Optical Fiber Cable
Fiber Optic Attenuator
Fiber Optic Connectors
Fiber Optic Adapter
Fiber Optic Polishing Equipment
Fiber Optic Tools
SFP Fiber Optic Transceiver
Mr Henry ThaiKocent Optec Limited is our long-term partner. In 8 years of co-operation times we together win many projects. Their fast connector and FTTH drop cable quality are best. Their products are cover my country now.
Mr PabloI was surprised when i made first order with Kocent Optec Limited in 2014. One container 40GP of GYXTW cable and one container 20GP for fast connector, patch cord and adapter. They finished this order in 2 weeks only. Now we also purchase many type of FDB box and Splice Closure Box from them. Hope we will be stronger and stronger in telecom field.
0.2dB Insertion Loss MPO MTP Patch Cord 3m 5m 10m 50 / 125 Core LSZH Violet
|Place of Origin||Guangdong, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details||PE bag, carton box, wooden roll|
|Delivery Time||2~5 days after get payment|
|Payment Terms||Western Union, T/T, L/C|
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Connector||MPO||Mode||Muti Mode OM4|
|Cover||PVC, LSZH||Insertion Loss||0.2dB|
|Return Loss||55dB||Diameter||2.0mm, 3.0mm|
|Length||1, 3, 5, 7, 10, 15, 20, ...||Core||50/125|
breakout fiber optic cable,
fiber optic breakout cable
MPO OM4 Fiber Optic Patch Cord Cable Jumper 50/125 3m 5m 10m 20m 50m LSZH Violet
- Kocent Optec Limited provides OEM service for all kinds of fiber optic patch cables, including common type of FC, LC, SC, ST, and MT-RJ, E2000, MPO, MTP, ESCON, FDDI, DPLC, LC Uniboot, SC Uniboot. Specially in MPO OM4 Fiber Optic Patch Cord.
- MPO/MTP is the high dense degree of optical fiber pre-connect system,which is generally used in three areas.
- The optical fiber to the building
- The internal connector application in fiber equipment such as Splitter, 40G QSFP / 100G CFP.
- With 12-fiber and 24-fiber MPO/MTP connector standard
- Available in OS1/2, OM2, OM3 and OM4
- Available in FC,LC, SC, ST, MU, and MTP
- Interface polished type has PC, UPC and APC
- Available in 12 / 24 / 36 / 48 / 72 / 96 / 144-fibers
- 100% factory tested
- Discrete connectors are heat-cured and use ceramic ferrules and sleeves
- Fan-out fibers from MPO/MTP connectors into individual simplex or duplex
- Customized for length, staggering, connector type, breakout style, fiber count, and labeling fiber
Pre-terminated MPO/MTP Technology-Polarity:
The three polarity methods Type A, Type B and Type C are used to guarantee the right bi-directional allocation.
About OM4 fiber:
- OM4 is laser-optimized 50um fiber having 4.7GHz*km EMB bandwidth designed for 10 Gb/s, 40 Gb/s, and 100 Gb/s transmission.
- OM4 fiber has been on the market since 2005, sold as premium OM3 or OM3 fiber. The OM4 cable designation standardizes the nomenclature across all manufacturers so that the customer has a clearer idea of the product that they are buying.
- OM4 fiber is completely backwards compatible with OM3 fiber and shares the same distinctive aqua jacket.
- OM4 was developed specifically for VSCEL laser transmission and allows 10 Gig/second link distances of up to 550 Meters (compared to 300M with OM3) and offers an Effective Modal Bandwidth (EMB) of 4700 MHz-km.
Differents between OM3 and OM4:
- OM3 and OM4 cables are both types of graded-index multimode fiber optic cable, specified under IEEE and TIA/EIA standards.
- OM3 and OM4 are laser-optimized multimode fiber (LOMMF) cables, specially designed to work with the high speed networks we have today.
- While they have very similar constructions, OM4 is able to perform over longer distances due to its 4700 megahertz bandwidth versus the 2500 megahertz bandwidth of OM3 cabling. OM4 is one of the fastest fiber optic cables available, and is such new technology that the standard was ratified by the TIA/EIA in August 2009; the IEEE 802.3ba 40G/100G Ethernet standard covering OM3 and OM4 was ratified as recently as June 2010.
- Not only do they exhibit great performance, but OM3 and OM4 multimode fiber optic cables are cost-effective fiber optic cabling options as well.
- By using these top of the line fiber optic cables, the secured data center is not only performing to its fullest capabilities now, but should meet the military’s high performance standards for years to come.
|Parameters||Standard Fiber Cable Assemblies|
|Cable Assemblies||Pigtail/Simplex/Duplex/Fan-out Patchcord|
|Operating Temperature (° C)||-10~ + 70|
|Storage Temperature (° C)||-40 ~ +85|
|*All values specified are with connectors.|
If you want to display your own brand LOGO on the goods such as cable, package bag, label or any where. It is no any problem. Our OEM and ODM service is always ready to do it.
According to Stardard Export Packing.
Carton box, wooden box, wooden pallet.
- International express such as UPS, TNT, DHL, etc
- Internatioal air: CA, AA, EA, etc
- By sea